Wireless Network (RAN) Lab Tester
- Lab RF Test bed setup and test execution of RF related testing including RF feature (LTE/NR) , bug-fix, release regression and integration testing
- Troubleshooting small cell networks and verifying user experience in LAB environment and correctly label and report bugs for tracking
- Detect issues and complete basic troubleshooting to identify cause, and coordinate with technical prime for issue investigation
- Writing test plans, detailed test cases, test result report and other formal test documentation.
Desired Technical Profile/Skills:
- Background in Wireless Engineering/test technician (2+ years), Skilled and experience in executing 4G/LTE/5G NR RAN and VoLTE testing
- Knowledge of 3G/4G/5G wireless access technologies (3GPP), wireless network architecture & interface, service, and implications
- Current working knowledge of RAN Nodes, Interfaces and Call flows/bearers
- Working experience of RF, antenna types (omni-directional, sectorized, antenna element array ) and various MIMO techniques
- Proven experience with RAN network nodes, i.e. eNodeB, gNodeB, familiar with hardware components, i.e. RRU, BBU, antenna, etc.
- Working experience in technical requirement analysis, test planning, test execution, test report
- Ability to and experience in analyzing and diagnosing main RF Issues like Dropped calls, Poor coverage, Handover Failures, Interference, etc, focusing on Air interface, E2E performance, and Call Processing
- Experience with system testing activities such as feature validation, test description documentation, parameter optimization, performance analysis, test strategy creation, problem troubleshooting
- Working experience with various testing tools including protocol analyzers, XCAL/QXDM, Wireshark, Channel Emulator, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Core Network elements like SGSN, GGSN, MSC, Media Gateway, IMS, MME, 5GC, etc.
- Good communication and writing skills
- University Bachelor of Engineering Degree preferred
- IP Networking, IT vitalization/Cloud, Open RAN knowledge would be an asset
- Contract length: 12 months, options to renew on annual basis
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- wireless communication: 2 years (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Application: Send your CV to email@example.com