Wireless Lab Tester - Orchestration and Automation
An operator's Cloud RAN orchestration and automation team is looking for capable testers and lab engineers.
The required work includes:
- Setup and maintain lab O-Cloud (ORAN-Cloud) Kubernetes clusters including servers’ installation and cablings, software upgrade and configurations for Operator's Cloud RAN orchestration projects
- Enable the feature and configure parameters on cluster servers, ORAN/Cloud RAN elements correctly according to test cases; Execute tests according to project timelines
- Perform integration with Operator's other lab elements and transport/VPN integration
- Report and track issues, drive issue troubleshooting on any unexpected results or behaviors (supported by Operator's technical leads)
- Measure, document, and report the testing results and logs from cluster servers and lab elements
The required skills include:
- 2 or more years of experience working in wireless operators’ or vendors’ LTE or 5G lab such as lab environment setup, cluster server installation and cabling, test case execution, logging, and analyzing.
- Experience with managed Kubernetes services such as Google’s Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Amazon’s Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), RedHat OpenShift, WindRiver Cloud platform, Robin.io cloud platform
- Experience with various telco logging or OSS tools, such as QXDM, Kubernetes ELK, Samsung USM, and Nokia NetAct.
- Understands IP, VPN, and VLAN transport protocols. Good to have experience in troubleshooting network transport connectivity issues in lab or production environments.
- Proactive, detail-oriented; strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
- Monday to Friday
- LTE or 5G lab: 2 years (required)
- Managed Kubernetes Services: 1 year (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Application: Send your CV to email@example.com