There is an exciting opportunity as RAN specialist at Acentury. You will work closely with customers, product managers, developers, and designers to build 5G automation products in telecommunications industry. You will be actively participating in product development, product delivery and support in our 5G software products and solutions.
If you are energetic, goal-oriented, creative, and experienced in software development, you may be eligible to become a member of our team.
- Work with customers, product and R&D teams to build 5G automation software platforms
- Work closely with development team in an agile software environment to convert business requirements to technical actionable tasks
- Analyze detailed data mapping in 5G/LTE radio access networks, helping operators address data issues in RAN planning, commissioning, reconfigurations, optimization
- Provide technical support to current customers in troubleshooting, log analysis and proposing solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, ECE, Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in 4G/5G RAN, hands of experience in layer 1-3 messages analysis (RRC/PDCP/RLC/etc.), KPI analysis, etc.
- Solid knowledge of RAN planning and optimization (NSA, SA, LTE, feature verification, regression tests)
- Basic knowledge in Linux, Unix platform, familiar with Bash script
- Capacity to cope with a high degree of ambiguity and change
- Previous experience in O-RAN/vRAN is a plug
ACENTURY Inc. is a solution provider specializing in the North American telecommunications industry. Together with our global leading partners, Acentury is providing the products and professional services to help customers build, test, and optimize wireline and wireless networks, improve the quality of service and user experience, and enhance network coverage and security.
Please send applications to email@example.com