Graphics Design and Marketing Coordinator
About the Role
We are looking for a creative graphics design and marketing individual that has an entrepreneurial mindset and has a knack for learning things fast. You are driven to solve problems using your creativity, persistence, and hard work.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have passion for tech and engineering, have experience with graphic design, and have a drive to create marketing materials that support the sales, partner, and customer experience. You take pride in your work, strive to improve, and are willing to learn new things. You must be comfortable working independently with little direction, have strong interpersonal skills, and are willing to take ownership for projects in a fast-paced environment. In return you will be rewarded with an environment that will support your development, growth and career for years to come.
What you will be responsible for:
- Design, create and maintain high-quality creative assets and marketing materials for print and digital promotional campaigns, product development, channel partners and sales support. This can include advertisements, branded images and video content, product labels, brochures, merchandise and other sales collateral, presentations, tutorial guides, templates, etc.
- Manage all digital content creation including all forms of ad development
- Coordinate and actively participate in engaging conferences at local and international trade and consumer-facing, physical and virtual marketing events
- Support marketing initiatives both internally and externally to ensure a consistent brand message is delivered on all platforms
- You will work closely with the sales account team and global channel partner teams to drive, evolve and support all marketing and sales content development
- Develop/Manage the social media and marketing calendar
- You will track, measure and report on social engagement, follower growth, web traffic, campaigns, conversions etc.
- Run webinar campaigns and host them as a moderator
- Maintain our digital assets across all our websites, marketing materials and social media channels
- Provide inside sales and marketing support for our sales team and channel partners
What we are looking for:
- A post-secondary diploma or BA/BS degree in graphics design, marketing or a related field
- Good proficiency and some working experience with Graphic Design and content creation using Adobe’s suite of products (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Figma, Powerpoint
- Some experience with social media platforms for B2B businesses
- Good knowledge and some experience using technology tools for marketing including Mailchimp, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Google and LinkedIn Ads, web development (HTML, CSS)
- A self-starter initiative and a problem-solving mentality
- A good communicator, loves to read, and writes great prose
- Fast learner, a strong willingness to learn new things, and highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-project environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent time management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Event management experience is an asset
- Video content development experience is an asset
- Good writing, copy writing and editing skills is an asset
- 1-2yrs of aggregate work (or intern) experience in a graphics design, marketing or related role
- Event organization experience (preferred)
- Video editing experience (preferred)
- Working experience in a tech company (preferred)
- Leadership role in a voluntary role (preferred)
- Toronto, Ontario
To apply for the role, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.