Senior Full Stack Developer
There is an exciting opportunity as a full-time senior software developer with the desire, commitment and work ethic to develop and maintain our web-based applications. You'll play a key role in building and shaping our platform on both front-end and back-end for varieties of features to ensure the quality and time to market for each release.
If you are energetic, goal-oriented, creative, and experienced in software development, you may be eligible to become a member of our team.
- Build and maintain our current and under-development web-based application
- Work with other designers to develop front-end features on our current platform through entire R&D cycle from design to implementation and official release
- Develop server-side tools and client-side interfaces and libraries
- Architect and deploy new infrastructures to support our platform and services
- Migrate from prototypes to robust production build/release and keep prototype constantly evolving and improvement of the tools and products based on the product roadmap
- Work closely with other teams for potential joint projects and technical support.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-year working experience in Angular 7+, able to design and implement modules and components
- Strong Java coding skills, deep understand thread, blocking/non-blocking, memory, and TCP sockets.
- Minimum 3-year experience with Spring Boot, solid knowledge of Spring Framework and its modules such as CDI, Config, Logging, JPA, MQ, Security etc.
- Good knowledge of HTTP Protocol, SSL, Web Socket. GRPC is a nice asset.
- Good knowledge of SQL Database (MySQL, Postgres) and non-SQL database (Mongo DB, Redis)
- Being able to work in Linux/Unix/Windows Environment with docker, familiar with IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Familiar with git commands to manage the source code
- Being able to write clean, well-structured, commented code and documentation
- Familiar with open-source development environment.
- Working experience with Kotlin and/or Golang is a big asset.
ACENTURY Inc. is a solution provider specializing in the North American telecommunications industry. Together with our global leading partners, Acentury is providing the products and professional services to help customers build, test, and optimize wireline and wireless networks, improve the quality of service and user experience, and enhance network coverage and security.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org